Monday, November 28, 2011

Blog 18

Final Class Reflection

From this course I learn more and I started to think deeply over some important things. Whole course we had learned about reality and how people become the reason of this reality. A lot of ads help the products to be sellable. People have been buying the all ads stuffs that increase to produce customer goods. At the end, people become suffer about their health because these customer goods are unhealthy and producing these stuffs can be a reason the increasing huge numbers of cancer, diabetic, obesity and so on people. However, we can little a bit help own self to avoid some diseases; we just have to choose the health lifestyle. Therefore when I reread all my blogs and I think some of them like “Truman and Me,” “Bottled Water,” and “Meatrix, and food additives” are best examples of my critical thinking. I’ve been continuing to think about truth and reality we live in. I was learned more about bottled water and food additives, and now I carefully learn the ingredients before I think to buy some stuff.

During this course we used writing online and I think it’s different than I had before. Writing online is better because it’s paperless and we can see and read the writing’s other students that allow us to make up proper imagine how to write essay and improve our writing ability. I liked to read other students blogs and I was glad that some students read my blog. Some of them left some comments that allow me to correct my mistakes and achieve some improvement in writing.

From this class I like the themes what we learned whole semester and I cognized more about our reality life and I will take these lessons to my future. I can completely say that I am leaving this class with a basic understanding of writing strategies, but I know I still have some problem with grammar and this up to me. The most memorable moment is thinking about reality. It’s touched my soul. We are living in the time where rhythm of life so fast that we sometime even doesn’t have time to think about some simple things. I will recommend taking this class because they can learn more about writing essay, and other skills like critical thinking.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the thoughtful reflection. I am glad you have profited from the class and never forget what I told you: you are already a college student--just continue persevering. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this post and thanks for ch a good kind of post ,also i like your services and flowers thanks once again... check this delhi florist

    ReplyDelete